Prague Spring 12.05.2018 - 03.06.2018
Venue: Praha (Prague) – Municipal House, Rudolfinum and others
About the Festival
The programme for the 73rd edition of the Prague Spring International Music Festival is offering around 50 concerts with a broad, colourful range of events that captivate both fans of the full orchestral sound and those who love chamber music, followers of contemporary music and those who monitor the latest trends in the historically informed interpretation of music from past eras.
- MORE DETAILS
Programme 2018 is available here (PDF).
PDF programmes in other languages:
简体中文, 한국어, Deutsch, français, español.
Choose from a programme of concerts and events in which you want to participate- we will provide the tickets. The ticket price is listed in the programme for each concert. To order tickets fill out the contact form below.
Concert tickets will be arranged only with an order of at least one of other travel services (flights, accommodation, transfer to hotel etc.)
Travel and additional services
Flights, transfers, car hire
If you require any of these services, we can provide them. Flight tickets, airport transfers to and from hotels and car hire from reputable rental agencies.
Prague offers any number of different hotels according to size, location, design and star rating.
The following hotels are all located near major concert halls such as the Municipal House and Rudolfinum which are tried and tested by us to get you the best bargain price.
- Art Deco Imperial Hotel Na Porici 15, 110 00 Praha 1
Imperial Hotel is situated in an Art Nouveau building in the heart of the Old Town in Prague (200 m from Namesti Republiky square and Municipal House). Its interier excels with ceramic tiles and mosaics.
- All rooms are furnished with luxury fabrics and have laptop size deposit box, Sat-TV with flat screens, VoIP multi-line telephone, free high-speed internet access, marble bathrooms with heated floors.
- Fitness & Wellness Centre with Roman-style historical mosaics. Access is included in the room rate.
- The famous Café Imperial on the ground floor offers traditional Czech cuisine and international items.
- Art Nouveau Palace Hotel Panska 12, 111 21 Praha 1
Hotel Palace in Prague is a luxury Art Nouveau hotel in the historical centre, within walking distance of Old Town Square, Municipal House, Wenceslas Square and State Opera.
- Elegant spacious Deluxe and Executive Double Rooms furnished in traditional Art Nouveau style are equipped with Tea & coffee making facilities, safe deposit box, marble “Carrara” bathrooms. Free Wi-Fi in lobby and rooms.
- The Gourmet Club Restaurant is listed within the “Top 10 International Restaurants in Prague”.
- Designhotel Elephant **** Na Florenci 29, 110 00 Praha 1
Modern hotel in the city centre near the bus station ,offers non-smoking rooms with a unique design and atmosphere.
- Grandior ***** Na Porici 42 110 00 Praha 1
Modern hotel in the city centre within walking distance of the Municipal House, Republic Square as well as Old Town Square. The hotel offers luxuriously furninished rooms, a restaurant, parking garage and a fitness room.
If you have any other ideas or requests concerning your accommodation needs, do not hesitate to let us know. We will do our best to find you a hotel that is perfectly suited for your needs.
Additional programmes/tourist attractions
We can assist you in putting together some tailor-made activities – don’t hesitate to let us know.
- Grand city tour of Prague - The best of Prague
- The best of Prague’s historical and architectural gems
- Bus route around Old Town, New Town and the Lesser Quarter
- Walking tour of the Prague Castle exteriors and interior of the St Vitus Cathedral
- Total length of the tour is 3,5 hours with transportation by bus, boat and including some walking
- In the footsteps of Antonin Dvorak, Bedrich Smetana and WA Mozart - guided tour
- Discover the places connected to the lives of 3 great classical musicians
- Length of individual routes on foot is 3hrs
- Must-see in Prague
- Grounds of the Prague Castle including St. Vitus Cathedral. Strahov monastery, look-out tower on Petrin hill,St Nicholas Church, The Church of the Virgin Mary and Infant Jesus of Prague, The Charles Bridge, Old Town Square with the Astronomical Clock, the Jewish Quarter, Wenceslas Square, The Dancing House and Vysehrad.
- If you are interested in exploring interesting landmarks outside of Prague, prepare for a trip to Karlstejn Castle, Konopiste, Nelahozeves and the infamous Terezin concentration camp. You may also wish to visit a glass factory with examples of Czech crystal production.
If you should require any of our services offered, please fill in the contact form below. If you have any additional requests, please do not hesitate to let us know.
Requests are not binding. We will contact you with specific prices and conditions.