Prague Spring 12.05.2023 - 03.06.2023
Venue: Praha (Prague) – Municipal House, Rudolfinum and others
About the Festival
Prague Spring 2023 will mark the 78th edition of our international music festival.
Programme 2023 is going to be available here.
Choose from a programme of concerts and events in which you want to participate- we will provide the tickets. The ticket price is listed in the programme for each concert. To order tickets fill out the contact form below.
Concert tickets will be arranged only with an order of at least one of other travel services (flights, accommodation, transfer to hotel etc.)
Travel and additional services
Flights, transfers, car hire
If you require any of these services, we can provide them. Flight tickets, airport transfers to and from hotels and car hire from reputable rental agencies.
Prague offers any number of different hotels according to size, location, design and star rating.
For hotel reservations, you can use the online global booking system through which you can choose the best offer of accommodation facilities in all worldwide categories.
Book online here.
If you choose not to use the online system, you have special accommodation request and you prefer a more personal touch, please feel free to let us know (fill in the contact form below) and we will gladly assist you with choosing accommodation.
Additional programmes/tourist attractions
We can assist you in putting together some tailor-made activities – don’t hesitate to let us know.
- Grand city tour of Prague - The best of Prague
- The best of Prague’s historical and architectural gems
- Bus route around Old Town, New Town and the Lesser Quarter
- Walking tour of the Prague Castle exteriors and interior of the St Vitus Cathedral
- Total length of the tour is 3,5 hours with transportation by bus, boat and including some walking
- In the footsteps of Antonin Dvorak, Bedrich Smetana and WA Mozart - guided tour
- Discover the places connected to the lives of 3 great classical musicians
- Length of individual routes on foot is 3hrs
- Must-see in Prague
- Grounds of the Prague Castle including St. Vitus Cathedral. Strahov monastery, look-out tower on Petrin hill,St Nicholas Church, The Church of the Virgin Mary and Infant Jesus of Prague, The Charles Bridge, Old Town Square with the Astronomical Clock, the Jewish Quarter, Wenceslas Square, The Dancing House and Vysehrad.
- If you are interested in exploring interesting landmarks outside of Prague, prepare for a trip to Karlstejn Castle, Konopiste, Nelahozeves and the infamous Terezin concentration camp. You may also wish to visit a glass factory with examples of Czech crystal production.
If you should require any of our services offered, please fill in the contact form below. If you have any additional requests, please do not hesitate to let us know.
Requests are not binding. We will contact you with specific prices and conditions.